We bought every kind of vegan “chicken” nugget, popcorn, and tender we could find, and VERY SCIENTIFICALLY scored them just for you! Which “wing”(I mean nugget, popcorn, or tender…) will reign supreme?!
Here’s What We Tested:
- Gardein Crispy Golden Chick’n Nuggets ( $5.59 for 8.6oz @ Veg-In-Out Market)
- Nuggs ($34.99 for 32oz @ eatnuggs.com)
- Morningstar Farms Veggie Chik’n Nuggets ($3.99 for 10.5oz @ Smith’s)
- Alpha Original Chik’n Nuggets ($5.49 for 10.9oz @ Sprouts)
- 365 Chicken-Style Plant-Based Nuggets ($3.99 for 10.5oz @ Whole Foods Market)
- Field Roast Plant-Based Nuggets ($8.89 for 10oz @ Veg-In-Out Market)
- Morningstar Farms Popcorn Chik’n ($3.99 for 8oz 9 @ Albertsons)
- Dr. Praeger’s Chick’n Tenders ($4.99 for 8oz @ Sprouts)
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders ($4.49 for 9oz @ Sprouts)
Note: All items (Except for Nuggs) were purchased in the greater Las Vegas, NV area on 8/27/2020. Nuggs sent a complimentary bag of their product to Monson Made This for review purposes. This video is not endorsed or sponsored by any of the companies whose products we reviewed.