Sundays were made for two things: laziness and brunch. I’ve devised this perfect, “half-ass homemade” recipe that is sure to satisfy all of your lazy Sunday brunching needs. I’ll show you how to turn cornbread mix into waffles, tofu into eggs, cashews into a chipotle cream sauce, and fake turkey into fake chicken. I stack all that goodness up, with a few healthy greens, and set it atop some frozen hash browns. Brunch is done. Quick, easy, and quite photogenic.
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Vegan Hawaiian Plate Lunch for Two – Kalua Jackfruit, Mac Salad, and Tofu Musubi, and Instant Pot Rice
- Vegan Tofu “Belly” Flatbread Taco with Pickled Jicama and Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- Vegan Pineapple Fried Brown Rice (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Breakfast Brown Rice Pudding (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Sushi “Tacos” (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)