Soy milk is the OG of plant-based milks, but I feel that over the past couple of years, it’s presence in the vegan scene has been dwarfed by the plethora of nut and seed and even grain milks that are now readily available on the market. I do love almond and cashew milks, and I’m getting to like oat milk, But when it comes to a versatile milk that meets my everyday needs, I still prefer soy over everything else.
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Pumpkin Spice Ramen with Spaghetti Squash Noodles and Char Siu Shiitakes
- The Best Way to Cook and Cut Spaghetti Squash (Whole Baked Spaghetti Squash)
- Vegan Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Haul and Taste Test
- Vegan Thai Coconut Soup (Vegan Tom Ka Kai)
- Thai Style Vegan Garlic Noodles with Tofu (Gluten Free + Oil Free Option)