One of my favorite combinations before going vegan was chicken, bacon, and ranch. I used to always order it as a sub at Quiznos, or as a topping on pizzas. There’s something about the smokey saltiness of the bacon, mixed with the tanginess of of ranch dressing, supported by the chewiness of the chicken that really gets me. So, whether you’re craving this perfect storm of ingredients in a sandwich or a pizza, these Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pizza Buns will hit the spot. This recipe starts with store bought or homemade pizza dough, and if stuffed with chopped Beyond Chicken, Smart Bacon, Chao cheese, and homemade cashew ranch dressing. Whether fresh out of the oven, or reheated in the microwave, these incredible pizza buns will be a hit with children, or those that are still children at heart.
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Vegan Hawaiian Plate Lunch for Two – Kalua Jackfruit, Mac Salad, and Tofu Musubi, and Instant Pot Rice
- Vegan Tofu “Belly” Flatbread Taco with Pickled Jicama and Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- Vegan Pineapple Fried Brown Rice (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Breakfast Brown Rice Pudding (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Sushi “Tacos” (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)