Fried rice is one of my favorite dishes of all time, but it’s normally full of hidden (or not so hidden) fats and oils. This healthy version of Pineapple Fried Brown Rice comes together in no time at all, using leftover brown rice and pantry staples. The cashews add a bit of healthy fats to the dish, but since this recipe only calls for a minimal amount of sesame oil for flavor, you won’t feel guiltily for indulging in this sweet and spicy Thai inspired fried rice.Read More
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Vegan Hawaiian Plate Lunch for Two – Kalua Jackfruit, Mac Salad, and Tofu Musubi, and Instant Pot Rice
- Vegan Tofu “Belly” Flatbread Taco with Pickled Jicama and Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- Vegan Pineapple Fried Brown Rice (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Breakfast Brown Rice Pudding (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Sushi “Tacos” (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)