Many people have been asking me for vegan recipes to cook in an air-fryer. This “recipe” is more of a guide on how to bread and air-fry pretty much anything, from vegetables to tofu to mock meats. I give you a basic binder recipe, made from chickpea flour, and I talk you through using panko bread crumbs to create a crispy coating. I have created two recipes for you, General Tso’s and Nashville Hot, that showcase how you can use this breading and turn veggies into delicious, healthy, crispy meals.
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Pumpkin Spice Ramen with Spaghetti Squash Noodles and Char Siu Shiitakes
- The Best Way to Cook and Cut Spaghetti Squash (Whole Baked Spaghetti Squash)
- Vegan Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Haul and Taste Test
- Vegan Thai Coconut Soup (Vegan Tom Ka Kai)
- Thai Style Vegan Garlic Noodles with Tofu (Gluten Free + Oil Free Option)