This video is the first in a series of “inspiration” videos. These are not so much intended to give you an exact recipe to follow, but to inspire you to play with your food a bit. If I were to consider myself and artist in any capacity, I would say that I’m the type of artist that hates to stare at a blank canvas. I prefer to work with something that’s already there; to improve upon something, or to alter something, as opposed to producing something from nothing. As a cook, I am the same way. I am way more inspired by produce that needs to be used up before it goes bad, or leftovers from the night before, than a I am scrolling through fully-stocked grocery store shelves. This video is to inspire you to look at what you have in a new way, and to make something delicious out of it.
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Vegan Hawaiian Plate Lunch for Two – Kalua Jackfruit, Mac Salad, and Tofu Musubi, and Instant Pot Rice
- Vegan Tofu “Belly” Flatbread Taco with Pickled Jicama and Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- Vegan Pineapple Fried Brown Rice (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Breakfast Brown Rice Pudding (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Sushi “Tacos” (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)