With the help of an Almond Cow ”plant-based milk maker”, you’re just a minute away from a quick and easy Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Coffee Creamer or Latte. To get your own Almond Cow machine, follow THIS LINK, choose your product, and then enter code MICHAEL at checkout to save $15 off of your order.
Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Coffee Creamer and Latte Mix (Almond Cow Recipe)
In the video below (which was sponsored by Almond Cow), I show you just how easy this Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Latte is to make. And the best part? Well, there are a couple of best parts, but the first best part is that you can use your homemade Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk as either a Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, or as the creamy base for your pumpkin spice lattes. The only difference is a bit of water.
The second best part? You get a delicious, pumpkin spice almond pulp leftover that you can use to make these incredible Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Crackers. They are gluten-free, grain-free, and oil free, so you’ll have lots of crispy delicious crackers to snack on throughout the Pumpkin Spiced Holiday Season.
For the Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Cracker recipe go HERE.
For an extra special treat, create a Sugar and Spice Rim for your glasses. Combine 2 tablespoons of vegan granulated sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. Apply a bit of agave or maple syrup to the rim of your glass, and then gently roll the sticky rim through the Sugar and Spice mixture.
Pumpkin Spice Latte From Scratch
Your favorite fall-flavored coffee drink can now be made at home using whole, plant-based ingredients.
- 1 cup raw almonds, unsoaked*
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 500 ml water (or more to thin your milk)
- 2 tablespoons agave or maple syrup (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Add the almonds, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spice to the filter basket of your Almond Cow, and then attach it to the top of your machine. FIll the collection cup with 500ml of water, and place it into the base of your Almond Cow. Place the top onto the base, making sure that the filter basket is submerged in the collection cup.
- Press the Cow Start Button, and let it go through one complete cycle. Carefully remove the top, and twist-off the filter basket, and then set it into a small bowl to drain. Remove the collection cup containing your Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Coffee Creamer from the machine, and pour it into a jar or carafe. Refrigerate until ready to use. Shake or stir before using.
For coffee creamer, use your Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Creamer as-is. For lattes, thin the creamer out by adding 2 1/2 to 3 cups of water. Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Creamer or latte mix can be heated and frothed before use.
*Using soaked almonds will allow you to use half the amount almonds to make your Pumpkin Spiced Latte, however, if you are planning on using the pulp to make my Pumpkin Spice Almond Flour Crackers, you’ll need to halve the cracker recipe.
To get your own Almond Cow machine, follow THIS LINK, choose your product, and then enter code MICHAEL at checkout to save $15 off of your order.