Is anyone else obsessed with The Great British Bake Off (I thinks its called The Great British Baking Show in the US…)? It’s such a warm hug of a show. It breaks the pastry mold when it comes to reality competition shows. It delivers only the positive aspects of the contestants, eliminates all drama and interpersonal conflict; characters are seen helping each other out, and hugging each other when they are struggling through a challenge. Judges critique objectively, and you never see contestants being produced to bring out the worst in themselves or criticize others.
Looking for anything in particular?
Welcome to Monson Made This
Vegan Food for Everyone!
Hi! I’m Michael, and I’m obsessed with cooking vegan food and developing vegan recipes. I love reinventing my childhood (and even my adulthood) favorite foods into vegan works of edible art. I’ve been vegan for just over two years now, so join me on this journey of discovery in the plant-based world of incredible food. Click the YouTube link above to watch all of my videos, and don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
- Vegan Hawaiian Plate Lunch for Two – Kalua Jackfruit, Mac Salad, and Tofu Musubi, and Instant Pot Rice
- Vegan Tofu “Belly” Flatbread Taco with Pickled Jicama and Cilantro Lime Cream Sauce
- Vegan Pineapple Fried Brown Rice (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Breakfast Brown Rice Pudding (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)
- Vegan Sushi “Tacos” (Leftover Brown Rice Recipe)