This really is the Best Vegan Ranch I’ve ever had. It tastes just like what you would get at a salad bar or at a pizza shop.
Here’s a link to the homemade soy yogurt that I used to make this recipe really pop.
Remember how good buttermilk ranch dressing was at your favorite salad bar? Or what about at your favorite pizza place? Well, this vegan ranch dressing is THAT dressing.
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 cup vegan soy yogurt* OR 1 cup soy milk and 2 teaspoons lemon juice (let thicken for 10 minutes)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon Accent or MSG**
- Add all ingredients to a jar. Shake. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
*I use my Instant Pot Soy Yogurt for this recipe, and I have the BEST results here is a link to the recipe: Vegan Instant Pot Soy Yogurt
**Your favorite pizza shop or salad bar ranch dressing contained MSG. I promise. You can get away with not adding this, and it will be delicious, but it will taste like something is missing. All of the recent research I have done on MSG says that it’s safe to consume. But again, if you don’t feel comfortable adding it, then don’t add it.