Trust me when I say that this sauce is good on everything. It’s spicy, and vibrant, and sweet, and savory, and tangy, with a bit of a tingle from homemade Szechuan chili oil.
Here are a few recipes that I have come up with to use this incredible sauce:
- That Good Good Tofu
- That Good Good Vegan Ramen
- That Good Good Vegan Noodle Salad
- That Good Good Spring Roll
A sweet, spicy, tangy, numby, savory sauce for pretty much anything you want to put it on.
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk or coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos or low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegan granulated sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 to 3 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon Sambal Oelek
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Microwave Szechuan Chili Oil (recipe linked above)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
Place all ingredients into a jar, and shake until combined. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use.